The media explosion by the geek shops have not been able to address the real need of the typical home user as “Unplug the computer” then “travel 20 miles” and “wait for 7 days” service options are no more acceptable to todays computer user. Home and small businesses don’t have multiple computers as back up if one fails and data is not on shared devices. The worst part, can you afford to hand over all of your sensitive information to the stranger at the counter of the computer repair shop?
So far the On site computer support has been available to large companies because of the level of experience necessary for a computer repair technician to perform on-site support requires the on site technician to be an expert to survive the cutting-edge rigors of working with multiple hardware and software configurations each day.
COTEQ brings 20 years of experience in Tech support to diagnose the problem over the phone or through remote login and ensure an engineer with right skills same day visit almost anywhere in the country. We bring unmatched advantages in our on site computer services offering:
- A dedicated customer support agent to assist you from setting an appointment till the call closure to your satisfaction
- Complete issue diagnostic report to engineer even before he visits your home / office
- All field computer experts are certified, insured and have minimum 3 years of hands on experience
- Only the technicians who have passed a national criminal background check
- Same day reliable support in most cities and next day engineer visit in smaller towns.
Our on site computer repair and support services include:
- Setup and configuration of computer equipment and hardware
- Repair and replacement of defective parts of computers, printers and Wi-Fi routers
- Virus, spyware, and malware removal and anti virus software installation
- Data recovery and data transfer to new hard disk
- Support and configuring wired and wireless networks
- Training on computer, tablets, and other tech gadgets
Call 1 844.707.8001 Now or click on Go.Local to know more about the specific services available in your area.